Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Today's show has been brought to you by the letter B!

I recently read a list on Jen's blog, where she shared 10 of her favorite things all starting with the letter J.

Thanks for my letter. The letter B. So, after much deliberation and in no particular order, ten of my favorite things starting with


#1- Bloody Mary's! Although I use some less common ingredients and garnishes, I've been told they're pretty good.


#2- Baby Brendan! There's just something about that little guy (and all babies in general) that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

(My nephew)

#3- Brothers- I love mine to death and now that I'm married, I've got three brothers-in-law. They're all awesome.

(My Brother and I)

#4- Birthdays- I love birthdays! Even though I think I'm probably the worst gift-giver ever, I love birthdays.



#5- Brunch. Who doesn't love brunch?


#6- Baseball- especially Cardinals Baseball.

(Michael and I at the World Series win in 2006)

#7- Beaches- We honeymooned in Nevis. It was the first time I ever saw a beach (and ocean) in my life. That's a true story.

(from our honeymoon)

#8- Burberry Boots- Michael gave me a pair on our wonderful, rainy wedding day.

(*courtesy of Starry-Eyed Studios)

#9- Bread & Butter- homemade, of course.


#10- Boys- well... not all boys. Just this one.

(*courtesy of Starry-Eyed Studios)

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow! I cannot believe your honeymoon was the first time you saw the beach, how special! And your wedding boots and that pic are too cute!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ANovelMenagerie said...

I had the letter B, too! I included my brother as well!

Emily said...

I love that you had those adorable rain boots for your wedding! Cute pic too!

LC said...

I love so many things on your list. But I especially LOVE birthdays! I am such a crazy person when it comes to birthday ;)

Jen said...

Oh man, BRUNCH! My absolute favorite meal ever. I live for weekends :)

Good list!

Trisha said...

We could be sisters I think. haha

I think you had about four of the same B things I had on my list! (Did you see that one?)

Brothers, Beaches, Baseball and Birthdays.

I just found out that you married a red-head too!! (From that last picture.)

YAY us! ;) haha

Speaking of brothers and birthdays - Happy Birthday to your Brother! =D (That is today, right?) So, did you talk him out of going out for his b-day today, so that you could go to the workshop thingy?

Mary said...

I didn't know Michael gave you Burberry boots on your wedding day. What a cute idea! I was at that World Series game too. It was cold!

Rhonda said...

Love the list, Pam! Your boots were j'dorable on your wedding day. But you'd really never seen a beach?? Did your parents lock you in the closet a lot??

Maria said...

Those boots are adorable! I agree with many things on your list. :-)

Angie said...

Yeah that's crazy to me that you had never seen a beach b4. But it prob made your honeymoon ever more special for that reason.
weeeee!
I think brunch is my fav thing on your list. I would have included bopping around. I like to bop around town.

Jenn said...

I have the letter "o" and am having a hard time coming up with more things...I need to get on it.

And I know this comes as a big suprise, but my favorite B word is Burberry...handbags, jackets, sweaters, jeans, scarves, and boots :)

Katie said...

Whatta.cute.post!!

Alli said...

How cute is this little "assignment", may I have a letter please? :)