Monday, April 6, 2009

Never a dull moment...

Here's just a glimpse into our life and home:

Me, shocked and curious looking at a very visible scratch on Michael's face, "Michael, what happened?!"

"Pete did it," he responds. Pete is our (usually friendly, non-scratchy) cat.

"Why???"

"I bit his tail."

"You what? What for?"

Clearly upset, angry and annoyed he justifies his actions. "He was being a jerk."

I guess sometimes, you need to show your pet who's boss...

Then they will scratch your face and show you that you're not.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Sounds like a justification Chad would make.

Sassy said...

I can totally see that play out in my head like a movie. Probably a movie I'd buy and watch over and over again. I like his style. ;)

Emily said...

haha I totally giggled a little out loud....during my class when I read and imagined this! It is something I would totally do. =-)

Trisha said...

I used to bite Jesse's tail ALL the time, just to hear him "screatch". haha He would always bite my nose though, but I guess I deserved it. One time he bit really hard, it brought tears to my eyes. OUCH!

How mean am I?! I miss that little guy!

Katie said...

LOL!!!!

Pilar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pilar said...

LOL I do bite my dogs sometimes, you know, just playing :-) And at least Pete didn't decide to bite him, that's serious stuff :-S

Maria said...

Okay, that is funny!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my god. i am laughing outloud. seriously. hysterical.