Monday, April 6, 2009

US of Tara

I totally LOVE this show and I'm so sad this season is over. It's about a married woman with two kids and multiple personalities. Four to be exact.

Just a few months ago, I was talking with my husband about how nothing "cool" happens in the midwest- aside from Chicago- that would be fitting for a t.v. show. Well guess what. US of Tara takes place in Overland Park, Kansas. (It's sort of like the West County town of Kansas City.) Since I went to college in Kansas, I am so excited that I know what they're talking about when going to places like Oak Park Mall and in one episode, they talked about talking a roadtrip to the St. Louis Galleria.

It's the little things that give me a thrill.

Anyway- check it out. If you haven't seen it, check out Showtime On Demand and catch up!

7 comments:

Coree said...

I love this show! I lived in Lee's Summit (which isn't far from Overland Park), so I got real excited when I started watching this show and found out they were in OP.

I love when she turns into Buck and Tara. It cracks me up.
John Corbett is such a hottie too!

Coree said...

Opps, I meant I love it when she turns into Buck and T. :-)

Schneiderdoodle said...

I so wanted to watch this show but we cancelled Showtime. :(

Angie said...

They didn't show a picture of her other personality Gimme. That woulda been a great picture!
I too was like 'Did I hear that correctly?" when they said they wanted to road trip to the Galleria.
Awesome show, I blogged about how sad it was that it was over, and what a short season it was.
Diablo Cody was on Chelsea Lately the other night.

Trisha said...

I LOVE this show.
We still haven't watched the last one, so we're going to have to do that. I'm sad that this season is over too!!!

Maria said...

It cracks me up that they road tripped to St. Louis to go to the Galleria. :-)

Jen said...

I'm curious about the show - especially after the preview described schizophrenia as a kegger going on inside your head! (Not quite true, but oh well...)

Your letter is B :)