Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tag! You're it!

I've been tagged by two cool ladies (Trisha and Lauren) to play this game, here's how it works:
- Mention the person that tagged you.
- Complete the lists of 8s.
- Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
- Go tell them you tagged them!

8 things I am looking forward to:
1.) all new grey's anatomy and office tonight
2.) going to omaha next weekend
3.) starting a family
4.) a couple of cute photo shoots
5.) kissing my kitties when I get home
6.) my weekend full of fun plans
7.) getting a job where i'll be done with busy-work, filing and payroll
8.) being thinner....

8 things I did yesterday:
1.) thought about calling in sick
2.) went to work
3.) ate at norton's in soulard
4.) found out Norton's was closing after 23 years
5.) came home and snuggled my hubby and kitties
6.) caught up on American Idol
7.) went grocery shopping
8.) took pictures

8 things I wish I could do:
1.) be a photographer for a living
2.) go home and take a nap
3.) then clean my house
4.) and cook a really awesome meal for my hubby
5.) take a vacation to somewhere warm
6.) lose weight by snapping my fingers
7.) win the lottery- a big one
8.) have perfect vision

8 shows I enjoy:
1.) the office
2.) grey's anatomy
3.) lie to me
4.) american idol
5.) so you think you can dance
6.) dancing with the stars
7.) the soup
8.) saturday night live

8 people I'm tagging:
1) you
2) you
3) you
4) you
5) you
6) you
7) you
8) and YOU!

4 comments:

Schneiderdoodle said...

Nooooo Norton's can't close! I love their crab cakes.

Alli said...

The Norton's in Kansas City already closed, it was a sad time. I just read this morning that there are like 8 more big companies that aren't likely to succeed. Sad times.
I agree with snapping your fingers and losing the weight, I'd like to snap mine and be in somewhat decent shape.

Pamela said...

i think this might be a different norton's alli- this one isn't a chain and it's family owned.

Mary said...

I love The Soup too! Did you see the one from a few weeks ago where they showed the clip from One Tree Hill when the dog ran away with the heart that was supposed to be transplanted into someone?!?!?! I almost wet my pants!