Sunday, April 19, 2009

Britian's Got Talent

Wow! If you haven't seen THIS, you've probably been living under a rock for the last few days. After being uploaded to youtube it gained 2.5 million views in 72 hours!

It's one on my favorite songs from one of my favorite musicals and watching this totally made me tear up! I was so shocked and moved and it brought back an ocean of memories of belting it out with my mom in the car.

I particularly like 4:02 in the video.

Talk about not judging a book by it's cover...!

4 comments:

Maria said...

It's such an awesome video!

Trisha said...

I think you should go read my newest blog!! ;)

http://seelenfamily.wordpress.com/2009/04/22/8-things/

LC said...

Tag! Check my blog!

Revolution Youth said...

I love that song and I'm glad that she made Simon eat his words, so to speak...