Wednesday, June 18, 2008

You have GOT to be kidding me

So I'm walking through Hobby Lobby (yeah, that's right! I love that place!) and I'm checking out the summer decorations to potentially hang on my front door.




And then.... there it is.......
an entire two aisles dedicated to
CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS.



You have got to be kidding me!!!! Seriously?!? In JUNE?!?! We haven't even celebrated the 4th of July, Columbus Day or Labor Day! I thought Thanksgiving was early but I can handle it. Then the tall, fake Christmas trees started making appearances around Halloween.

But JUNE!?!? This just stresses me out! Well if they think I'm going to start my Christmas shopping in June, they've got another thing coming.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

OMG - you've got to be kidding me. I refuse to buy any holiday decorations until after Thanksgiving!!!

Jen said...

Remind me to avoid Hobby Lobby for a few months. Xmas decorations should NOT be available in summer - technically, summer hasn't even started yet!

Anonymous said...

On New Years Eve I went shopping for a fun outfit to wear out. Well, as soon as I hit the entrance of the store there hung bikini's! I almost fell over. Awful!

Amanda, Mandy, Manda, Tomato said...

It gets earlier and earlier every year. Eventually they'll just leave them out year round. Or they'll take them down for a month just so they can clearance out the previous years stuff.

Maria said...

We were in Hobby Lobby last weekend and saw the same thing. I thought maybe they were doing Christmas in July, but there was just too much stuff for that. WAY TOO EARLY!!!

Thoughts Anonymously said...

HAHAHA! Will it make you sick to tell you that I am almost done Christmas shopping? I holiday shop year round. Laugh.

LucyinStLou said...

Eek! Seriously, it makes me want to take my winter vacation now just to compensate.