Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I GOT A NNNNNEW CAAAAAAR!

I usually try to be more humble than this but I am just so excited!!! I got a new car!!! It is an Audi A4 Quattro- which means it has 4-wheel drive- which makes me feel so much safer in our crazy Missouri weather.

Now... I know what you're thinking.... "but Pamela, your Honda was so wonderful! What happened to it?" Well, I will tell you. Michael always drove an Audi but his lease was up. Mine doesn't end until October 2009 and since I'm climbing up in the miles (and we live 3 miles from his job) he's taking the Honda and I get to drive the new car. Sweet deal, right? I thought so!


PS This is my first post including a picture. Proud of me?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a nice car! Very Jealous!

Congrats on including a picture!

N. said...

Nice! I love Audi's!!

Jen said...

I might be a little jealous :) Yay for new cars!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, it's gahgeous. ;) I love both Honda's and Audi's, so yay for good cars!!

Maria said...

That is an awesome car. Congratulations!!!

My FI would be totally jealous...he really wants and Audi.

Anonymous said...

How cool

I drove one in France when i was there this time and I LOVE it

Congrats!

Mary said...

Nice! My sister and brother-in-law have had two because they like them so much. What color did you get?

Pamela said...

The picture looks exactly like mine. Wheels and all. It's lighter than grey but darker than sliver- Quartz.

Shannon said...

What a nice car! Maybe one day when I grow up I can get one too! :)

Jamie said...

Pamela, you are going to LOVE it! This is my car too and I LOVE to zoom around in it :)