Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It has been a while

It has been a pretty slow day and to be honest- I haven't felt all that witty lately... I stole this from Teresa's blog:

1- The number of how miles I can walk in heels before I start complaining.
2- The number of times I have gone #1 today.
3- The number of flower girls we had in our wedding.
4- The number of co-workers I'd like to kick at any given time in the day.
5- The number of fingers on my hand.
6- The number days I can listen to one playlist before I go nuts and have to make a new one.
7- On this day, God rested.
8- The pounds lost for my wedding. (Also- the number of pounds gained since my wedding)
9- The amount of interviews I scheduled for today.
10- The number of times I checked my email from work today- but add another zero or two.
11- The amount of open positions at my company that I need to fill. YIKES!
12- The number siblings my parents have combined.
13- The number of times I rolled my eyes at a stupid resume today.
14- I'm tired of this game....

No comments: