Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Husband, My Hero



He really is. I'd be so lost without him.

I consider myself a morning person after I have gotten out of bed.
That's the thing... actually getting up and running is the hardest part.

Every morning he helps me decide what I'm going to wear and chases down my blue flip flops or my missing UGG as I recreate the scene from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" where she learns how to put contacts in. As I run out the door, he hands me my keys, a Bolthouse and my cell phone and waves to me as I pull out of the driveway. What a perfect way to start my day.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aww - how sweet. But where's the mirror???

Pamela said...

HA! we picked it up last night but by the time we got it home and returned my sister's SUV, we were so tired! I need to get stronger anchors; I think we'll hang it tonight.

sarah said...

You guys are sickeningly adorable. I mean that in the absolute nicest way, too. :)

N. said...

That's so cute... you've got a keeper!

Jamie said...

Awwww....you're so lucky!! And he's cute, too!!