Thursday, June 12, 2008

Deep Thoughts by Pamela Quigley

I know this has been posted on other blogs that we all frequent but I have been thinking and I just wanted to say that I've come to the realization that you guys (from stlwed) probably know me better than my real friends. Seriously! I feel like we talk about way more stuff. I can post any thought I have in my head (like i am right now) via blog or thread and half the time, when I see my "real" friends, the thought is forgotten or I just don't think to tell them. I know we've had this discussion before at the GNOs (Girls Night Out) but honestly, most of you have become my real friends. I wouldn't have it any other way. See? Look at how much fun we have!

Ok... enough with the sappy talk!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Pamela - I couldn't agree more! I am so glad to have gotten to be "real" friends with you ladies instead of just internest friends.

BTW - are you joining us for drinks Monday since you're punking out on the fiesta?

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I totally agree Pammy!!!

Love ya FRIEND!

Jen said...

I think you shouldn't go to Cali and stay here for the fiesta...but that's just me :)

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. STLWed girls know me better than my real life friends at this point. And I am so happy to have found the boards, because I'm not originally from St. Louis so it's been an amazing way to meet friends. ;)

LucyinStLou said...

Pamela,

I just realized you stopped by my blog. (Um, I'm a dork, I kind of stalk my sitemeter.) Anyway thanks so much and welcome to blogging! I just started myself and it's tons of fun.