Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pamela needs...

Reading through my blog roll, I came across a little game. Type in "(your name) needs" and see what comes up. Interesting....

Pamela needs:
-a sperm donor. Really? No thanks.
-a lesson in fashion. Hmmm..... I bet they're talking about Pamela Anderson....
-help. Yep- that seals the deal. All of my needs are about Pamela Anderson.

Nonetheless, here are some more:
-a hug. Yes, that would be lovely.
-an easier life. Don't we all?
-to go home. Oh, Google, how you taunt me so. I would love to go home and take a nap. Especially after the day I've had...
-another $50,000. Another $50,000!?!? Where was my first $50,000?? Never mind, I'll take it!
-to trust her talents and instincts. Yeah... That's like saying, "follow your heart." Thanks...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I did the same "Pamela needs" and got your post :)

Pamela said...

Lol, same here, hahaha. XD