Monday, February 23, 2009

I want to thank the academy

oh... wait...

Angie over at Klenke Konfessions tagged me for an award! Thank you so much- it really does mean a lot to me and this is now one of my most valued awards.

Sometime it can be a little rough in the blogsphere- I feels like it can be a bit of a popularity contest every once in a while and it's nice to know that someone is reading when I didn't think anyone would. I really do want to thank those that not only read this blog, but my other one as well. The comments you leave are truly encouraging and have gotten me out of a few lags. Angie said, "I like to share and I love the sense of solidarity I feel when people can relate to my posts," and I completely agree. Thanks again, all of you, from the bottom of my heart.

Now, for the fun part...Here are the rules:
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

It is eally tough to only choose eight- especially because I just tagged a few people last week or they've already been tagged and I know for a fact that a few of my nominees will be touched but aren't always in love with tagging others but I'm going to tag them anyway! (A heartfelt thanks will suffice. No need to tag if you don't feel like it.)

1.) Jen at Eggs Over Medium
2.) Sarah at Sarah Gone Wild
3.) Stephanie at Kitschicagoan again :)
4.) Katie at The life of Juan & Katie
5.) Trisha at A Day In the Life of a Seelen
6.) Amy at The Adventures and Mishaps of Mrs. Amy B!
7.) Kristal at Good Food, Good Friends, Good Life because she almost always leaves a comment and comments make me smile.
8.) and of course, my last one is always open for you. If you do read my blog(s) and have never commented, I encourage you to do so now. I love making new friends.

"There are many more blogs that I read but I could only nominate 8 so don't feel sad if I didn't mention you.
I particularly love to read these 8 blogs, because these ladies are all witty, funny, and excellent writers." -Angie. And I completely agree.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are sooo sweet! My first award, and then twice in one night?? I feel so special. No, really I do!! I hear you on the I "popularity contest" thing, and as stupid as it may sound it is nice to know you are reading, and enjoy reading! I really love to support artists and creatives in all areas, so it's nice to get a shout out every once in a while in return. You made my night, again!

Trisha said...

I <3 you!!! No really. . .I do!!


Thank you. . .you're too sweet!

PS. .I want to hang out sometime. . .in a smaller crowd - you know, so that we can talk. It always seems that we don't have much time to talk at GNOs because there are always soooooo many people there. (Hey, I'm not complainin' - I love all the girls at GNOs!) :)

Lisa said...

Comments ARE awesome!! :)

Katie said...

Aww, thanks! I feel loved!! You are too sweet!