Thursday, January 22, 2009

Deep Thoughts by... Michael... Quigley...?

He came home from work today and immediately took a nap. (I think he's fighting a cold.) I later came home and made a pizza for dinner. Not realizing he woke up and ate a piece he came up and gave me a hug and said, "I hope you don't mind but I ate a piece. It was good pizza. It tasted like love."

He's cute.

While watching American Idol:
"I think I like Randy Jackson more now- knowing he's not Michael Jackson's brother."

He's funny too.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

A nap, pizza and time with your cute husband, doesn't get much better than that!

Anonymous said...

I like Randy Jackson more too Michael.

Angie said...

Your hubby sounds fun. You're fun too. What a combo!

Lisa said...

I LOL'd at both of those. Adorable!

Maria said...

Your Michael is hilarious!!

Katie said...

How funny is he?!?!!!