Monday, August 25, 2008

McDonald's Sucks

I had a doctor's appointment last Wednesday morning (nothing serious, just routine) and since it ended earlier that I expected, I decided to hop on to over McDizzle's (you probably just call it McDonald's) for a breakfast burrito. I look at my clock. It says 10:12. Perfect. That should be enough time to get through the six cars ahead of me and place my order. Just as my clock says 10:26 I pull up to order- angry that it's taken that long in the first place. (We all know that they stop selling breakfast at 10:30.... ) I don't know why I felt the need to ask but I did.

"You're still serving breakfast, right?"
"No- it's lunch time."
"What!?? seriously? It's 10:26!"
"Our clock says 10:30."
"On the dot??"
"Yes."
"What is this? Is it on bar time!?!?"

So I drove away. Angry. And hungry.

I still had an entire four minutes! I KNOW my clock in the car isn't that off. And WTF!?!? Who wants to eat lunch at 10:30 in the freaking morning?!! I can deal with it at 11 but not 10:30. I hate that place and those breakfast Nazis.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I hate that, seriously, have this convo with dh, it's his biggest pet peeve i think! on sunday's they have breakfast till 11!

it's funny reading this after my stupid starbucks kid....

Pamela said...

shut the front door! they do not serve it until 11 on Sundays!?!?

sarah said...

Ahh, the visions of my favorite scene from Big Daddy. WOULD SOMEBODY GET THIS KID A HAPPY MEAL???

I love lunch, though...I'd have stayed and gotten a number two. My favorite subject and my favorite value meal, life is sweet. ;)

Katie said...

I've had similar issues as well. Who wants lunch that early?!?!

Claire Uncorked said...

Yeah, that'd piss me off. Don't get in between me & my bacon, egg, & cheese biscuit!

Amanda, Mandy, Manda, Tomato said...

I call it McDo (Do sounds like 'do' not 'dough').

Pssssh. You should try Jack in the Box breakfast. They serve it all day! Take that McDo!