Tuesday, August 12, 2008

If they mated....

I stumbled upon this website that takes your picture and your husbands and then somehow generates what your baby will look like. My husband and I have a pretty good idea what our future children will look like- curly (probably red) hair, blue eyes, round nose, freckles... Of course I wanted to try this and see if our predictions matched a computer's! The few that I saw seemed cute and oddly possible. Well.... then I got our results.... tell me what you think.













Not quite what I was expecting....

12 comments:

Jamie said...

WOW. This is hilarious.....seriously. Totally not what I'd expect, either!!! Haha...

Anonymous said...

LOL, is your milkman black?!

Mary said...

Yeah, why does your baby look black? Actually, it's pretty cute for some of the babies I've seen from that website.

Amy said...

um, i'm gonna throw this out here but i'm gonna say that i dont think michael's the daddy! :)

Jenn said...

Yeah - sorry Michael, Pammy's been cheating!

Maria said...

LOL!!!! As a wise woman once said, SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

sarah said...

It looks just like you guys! That website is awesome, so accurate it's creepy!

Amanda, Mandy, Manda, Tomato said...

If your child does in fact end up looking like that, you will have some 'splaining to do.

N. said...

Oh my god, that is hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh out loud today.

Rhonda said...

HAAA!!!! That's awesome. Maybe it's a recessive gene??

Aimee said...

I agree that the baby looks mixed. Interesting!

I didn't realize you had a blog. I'm adding you to my GR. :-)

Claire Uncorked said...

Creepy. The whole idea. I just know I'm going to wake up with a scream caught in my throat.

I think your baby looks mixed because there are shadows over your MXQ's face in the photo...