Monday, March 16, 2009

Some people are just awesome

Aww- doesn't that just warm your heart? No really, though....

Some people are just awesome. (I'm not going to name names because I don't want to embarrass anyone or leave anyone out.) This is just a little shout out to people who get "big sister protective" of me and my feelings, who believe in me when I sometimes have trouble believing in myself and the people who don't get upset when I ask them to unload the dishwasher and make me a milkshake (ok, maybe that one is easy to guess.) You are the people who really keep me going. You know who you are.

Thanks. It really means a lot to me. Here's one for you.

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

***warmfuzzies*** for everyone!!!

Trisha said...

Do you know how cute you are?! ;)

Anonymous said...

I sparkly heart you.

Katie said...

You are just too darn cute!!

Anonymous said...

you are TOTALLY talking about me ; )

Maria said...

Well, you ARE just awesome, and one of the most genuine people I have met.